Make Maths and Science teaching attractive! Read our brochure and do not hesitate to contact us!
EDUCATION SECTOR OF THE TRAINING PARTICIPANTS:
- General secondary
- Vocational/Technical secondary
- Teachers (Pre-school, primary, secondary, vocational, adult)
- Teacher trainers
- Headteachers/principals/managers of schools/organisations offering adult education
- Careers officers, educational guides and counsellors
THEMATIC FIELD OF THE TRAINING:
- Maths, chemistry & physics
- New technologies
- Pedagogy and didactics
- School improvement & quality evaluation.
LANGUAGE OF THE TRAINING: The main language used will be English.
- 12-18 April 2015
- 6-12 September 2015 – cancelled
- 31 January 2016-6 February 2016-cancelled
- 10-16 April 2016-cancelled
- 23-29 April 2017
Steps to follow when you apply:
Both the course fee and your travel and accommodations expenses can be fully covered by a Erasmus+ grants, KA 1, from the National Agency of your country!!!
To submit an Erasmus+ project, applicants must follow the five steps described below:
1. Register in the participant portal
To do so, the person representing an organisation (or an informal group of young people) must follow the following steps:
- Get a login and password for secure access to URF: register in the European Commission Authentication service (ECAS) available at https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/cas/eim/external/register.cgi. A user manual explaining all necessary steps is available at http://eeas.europa.eu/media/subscribe/ecas-user-manual.pdf;
- Access the Participant Portal and register the organization or group of young people. The detailed process and needed information is available at http://ec.europa.eu/research/participants/portal/ShowDoc/Participant+Portal/portal_content/help/URF_USER_MANUAL.pdf.
Once the registration in the Participant Portal is completed, the organisation/group will obtain a nine-digit PIC Number.
2. Send an email requesting to attend our training with your CV to Asociatia Edulifelong – contact Ms. Iohana Udrescu email@example.com
3. Contact your National Agency to get an application form
4. Send the completed application form to your National Agency.
5. Wait for approval and contact the organizing institution (Asociatia Edulifelong) to confirm your pre-registration (also contact us in case you have not been awarded a grant)
Course fee FOR 7 days
Course Fee (includes training materials) € 490,00
Day by day programme of the training activity
Day1:(Sunday) Participants’ arrival. City tour. Welcome dinner.
Day2:(Monday) Welcome activity: Introduction of trainers and participants.
Participants’ presentations about one method that they use to teach in classrooms: math, phisics, chemistry, biology, and ICT.
Presenting the teaching method: Angles and corners
Day3:(Tuesday) Presenting the teaching method: Think-Pair-Share.Example of combined (math-physics) lesson.
Workshop: using the software GeoGebra
Visit the park of the city where Brancusi’s monuments are.
Day4:(Wednesday) Presenting the teaching method: Constructivism for teaching and learning.
Math and Science and Mechanics- workshop with students from the University Constantin Brancusi, Engineering Faculty; scientific lectures in collaboration with teachers from the University.
Workshop: using the software Yenka
Visiting the Architecture Museum.
Day5:(Thursday) Methods in order to foster motivation of students.
Workshop: using the software Matlab
Visiting a bat colony, inside “Peștera Muierilor”.
New methods for teaching math, phisics, chemistry, biology, and ICT.
Workshop: using the software Scientific WorkPlace
Final evaluation and conclusions Participants’