– The deadline for submitting your application is 4th March 2015 (noon at Brussell timezone)
– Application is now available here: KA1_KA101_A_2.03_EN_PROD .
– Only School or institution will apply, not a single teacher!
– Questions are simple, but they give scores after reading your answers, so be patient and not too short with your words. Also try not to write outside the topic.
-A school makes only one application for all staff for 1-2 years. So be sure your needs match our offer.
– Courses can start not before 1st July 2015 in this first deadline.
– More about KA1 mobility and also KA2 you can read from guide: http://ec.europa.eu/programmes/erasmus-plus/documents/erasmus-plus-programme-guide_en.pdf .
Your national agency can also help, because it is up to it if you are accepted. Their adresses you will find from:http://ec.europa.eu/education/erasmus-plus/national-agencies_en.htm
More will come!